Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Twice

Tallulah had a very good day.  My mother went with us today and Tallulah always likes her visits.  My sweet T held on to her finger so tight it was sweet.  I got to change her diaper again tonite, and again tonite there was a poopy in there for me.  YAYAYYAYAYA  Poppy is such a good sign that things are working in proper order.  YAYAYAYAYAY.  She is also really sucking on her thumb and putting her fingers in her mouth.   Oh, did i forget to mention that i got to hold her again today..........twice.     You heard me right,  i got to hold my Sweet-T  for her weighing.  My mom was watching and loving it.  Im a pretty happy camper tonite.  Looking at her remind me of just how strong prayers really are! 

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah