Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 22nd....Jet Day

Tallulah had a very important day.  Team Tallulah decided that she was strong enough to be removed from her Jet respirator and is now on conventional respirator.  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY  My baby is growing!!!!!  She was extremely feisty tonight.  I was trying to post a video tonight, however, being the perfectionist that I am I couldn't finish the project tonight.  When I do finish it though, its going to be a piece of art starring the next big thing....Miss Tallulah herself.  She is now being fed every hour on the hour and that makes my heart smile.  Her hair looks longer and her strength is really improving.  Ok.  Thats all for tonight....R...Tallulah's Papi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah