Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy 1 month Birthday Tallulah Rue

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Tallulah Rue,
Happy Birthday to you!

I waited to post this until midnight because Tallulah was born on November 16....30 days ago.  She has changed soooooo much in one month that it is astonishing.  I am working on my first slide show of her of the first chapter or her life. 

We got two visits in again today.   YAYAYAYAAYYAY.  As tired as I am I got to be with my daughter twice today and that makes it a most excellent day!!!!   We took a lot of video of her because she was looking a little extra pretty today.  Her hair seems to be looking lighter and lighter.  So very pretty.   She was very active today.  Dominique changed her entire bedding today and we realized that someone had made the cutest card in Sweet T.'s cubie.  It is a picture of her and beside it is says Tallulah Rue and her birthdate and next to that it says "your daddies love you".  Okay.  Let me say that I think it is incredibly kind that someone would make a card so personalized for my lil Star, but then for it to say Your daddies love you...daddies,  just blows me away.  I think its the most considerate thing ever.  It made me get all teary eyed.  I felt so understood and included with all of the other parents.  It was a very sweet thing to do and we thank whoever did it very much.  
Tallulah weighed in today at 1lb 9oz.  Yeah baby.  My lil Chunker is doing her thing.  God is really being good to her and I am not forgetting him. 
My twin brother, Ricky, just moved back to California and cant wait to see T-Rue.  Tallulah is happy to have you back in California Uncle Ricky and cant wait to meet you. 
One of my clients/friends Linda M.  left T one of the cutest baskets in the world.  It has bibs, onesies, blanket, picture frames and a book called 5 minutes goodnite stories.  I love it.  Thank you so much Linda. 
Okay.  Phewww.  I feel like i just went on and on and on......goodnite!  Keep the prayers coming pleeeeez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah