Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

tiny-kini

This little lady is on a roll right now and Im liking it! She is continuing to gain lil bits of weight...which are adding up! She is really responding to us and we LOVE that! Today we got to redecorate her cubie. We put down a pretty pink floral blanket and put her in a pretty pink and white polka dot hat. She looks sooooooooo good. She wanted us to thank everyone reading this for their prayers. She is getting stronger and stronger. Keep those prayers coming in and soon she will be able to thank you all in person!
As soon as i took this picture I knew I was going to post it because i heart everything about it. I went back and forth with the toplessness of the photo though. I love nature but know how SCARY the net is......so Papi gave her a bikini....a one shoulder tiny-kini.....I love my Tallulah Rue!!!!!!!!! R
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome and so good to hear even if we dont see much of one another in the salon just know that i am praying for u guys and you are always in my thoughts which is why it is so nice to be able to come on here each night and se the wonderfull progress tiny t is making!!!
    love tiff c

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tiff. i appreciate it and feel it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah