Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas T-Star....

Tallulah is having a fantasic christmas.  We spent the eve with her and Team Tallulah captain Dominique.  I got the very best christmas present ever this year as I got to kiss the foot of my baby at midnight on christmas.  It doesnt get any better for me.  I have always longed and prayed for a baby.  I wanted a girl, but would be happy with a boy as well.  Low and behold my lil angel decides to take me and her daddy by storm.  She definitely made a grand entrance.  You want to talk about dramatic....huh.   As if I didnt alrealy love story telling with fun events in my life,  Tallulah gives me the best story yet.  I thank you all for being part of our story.  Your thoughts and prayers have given us a confidence that money couldnt pay for.  Mark and I truely appreciate all of the support coming in from the most unexpected places.   Its funny how you find comfort from those who are willing to catch and nurture you when life throws you a very scary curve.  This has been the most amazing roller coaster ride of our lives......and we love nothing more than a fun, scary, throw your hands up, dont know when its going to end, kind of rollercoaster ride. 

Merry Christmas from the bottom of our hearts...Papi, Daddy, Tallulah.....Farrah, Soho & Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah