Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It has been a very interesting day.  Tallulah looks very good and is responding really well.  As with most premature babies, her heart is having a problem.  PDA to be exact.  The doctors are performing surgery on her tomorrow afternoon.  He sat down with me and Mark tonite and explained it all really well.  Its a common procedure done on babies this small.  T-star is on the smaller side, so we do need your prayer.  We will be spending the morning with her until 11 and then they will take her in for the 30 minute procedure.  Well he said it takes them about 30 minutes to prep her and the room and stuff and then 30 minute procedure.  I will be praying and meditating and crotcheting and anything else to keep me in the good place!  I hope all of you can join me in a prayer around that time to that we can get her through this as smoothly as possible!  I will keep you updated though here sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Heres to Tallulah!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah