Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Visited NICU

Ok.  Im back.  I have been out of commission for a few days with this crazy cold, flu or whatever it is.  This one hit me really hard.  probably because we have been running around a lot.  Tallulah is doing wonderful.  She had her picture taken with Santa yesterday.  The NICU had santa come through and I am sooooo excited.  Team Tallulah members Wendy and Dominique went way above and beyond the call of duty and made sure my lil star looked amazing.  Thank you 2 for making this christmas feel real.  Tallulah continues to gain weight and look good.   Here is a pic of T with santa.  I will write more later. 


Take care and thanks for hoping and praying for Tallulah.......keep them coming please....



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her hat! Cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Santa photo! She is looking really good - great work, Daddies!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah