Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Great Day for Miss Rue

Hi guys.  Tallulah Rue had a fantastic day again today.  We spent some time there tonight visiting with her.  I got to hold her for weighing again.  OOOps.  I always do it wrong the first time...LOL.  She is more alert and growing every day.  I cant wait to see what she is going to end up looking like.  Of course when she comes home I am going to wonder what shes going to look like when shes walking.  Then im going to wonder what she looks like when shes......this can go on for ever.  I am trying to just enjoy every single minute I spend with her!  Its starting to become part of my everyday conversation when I talk about "my daughter".  The more and more I say it out loud, the more and more excited I get.  We have been in such survival mode that now its feeling exciting.  I hope I never take the words "my daughter" for granted.  I hope I stay as excited to hear her name as I do right now.  I hope I get to look into her beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.  I will be finishing her closet tomorrow and will finally be organized with all of her gifts.  She really has been blessed.  I dont think this lil girl is going to need clothes for a bit...LOL.  I know, I know...a girl can never have too many clothes. 
Okay.  Goodnight everyone.  Tallulah I will meet you at our ceramics class in my dreams...R...Tallulah's Papi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Papi!
    I'm so happy things are going well for Lil T. You know Ron's daughter was a premie too, weighed about the same as Tallulah...and is now a 9 year old dancing machine! :)
    Happy Holidays, glad to hear things are going well for the three of you.

    Miss you tons!
    Stefanie Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah