Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

She had a great day again

The heavens and powers above have really been kind to our lil T-Star!!!   She is doing really welll and continues to gain her lil weight  daily.  She is almost 1 lb 7 oz now.  Can you believe it.  I decided to post some pics i took today because I thought she looked exceptionally beautiful in tonights lighting.  I have to give a major buck of props to Nurse Wendy for accessorizing Tallulah with her pretty pink bow again.  She wears accessories well doesnt she.  Prayers work, prayers heal, prayers comfort...keep them coming please!!!      R

3 comments:

  1. that is so amazing and good to hear keep the faith:)
    luv tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. She totally looks like a little girl with that bow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is blessed. My love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah