Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My beautiful princess...

My beautiful princess is doing fantastic.  She is holding steady and is over 2 lbs now.  She is very active and quite expressive.  I wonder where she gets that from???  Tallulah will get to meet her other Grandmother on Thursday.  Her Grandma Jan will be here visiting from Georgia.  She has been trying to come out since her Sweet T was born,  but we talked her into coming on her scheduled vacation for new years.  I am so excited to introduce Tallulah to her Grandma.  Actually, daddy will be introducing them since only 2 of us are allowed in the NICU at a time.  I cant wait to introduce her to the rest of the family as well.  All in time.  Today T-Star is 43 days old.  I cant believe it has been 43 days since she arrived.  Somethings are getting much easier as time goes by.  Some things are getting harder as time goes by.  As much as I try to convince myself that I was totally happy with my old life,  I realize that I wasn't.  My little bit of time that I spend with my T are the happiest and most satisfying part of my day.  As much as I miss certain little things, Tallulah far surpasses the missing.  She is so beautiful.  I know I say it over and over....but she is!  I just want her healthy and strong.  Healthy and Strong.  Healthy and Strong.  Those are the words for the new year...Healthy and Strong.  I guess I should lead by example...huh.....R


3 comments:

  1. Tallulah, Tallulah, Tallulah!!! get ready for your other Grandmother...or whom would like to be called "GRAND!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is precious and amazing...Here's to an even better New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! She is gorgeous. I can not wait til Tiny T is home so we can all meet her. How awesome is it that she has so many people who already love her!! Already running the show and she just got here (lol). I wish you all well this holiday. Happy New Year Adkins-Bonilla familia!
    Love,
    Kena Simmons

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah