Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tueday Dec. 1

I got to spend 2 hours in the middle of my work day with my precious angel and then 2 hours at nite after work.  It was the absolute best part of my day.  I find myself having to wait for her to go to sleep for me to leave her.  I CANT leave her when her eyes are open and looking at me.  I JUST CANT!  She had another blood transfusion today (thanks again to my amazing donors).  Her skin looks so pretty after a transfusion.  I was there today for a suctioning.  I noramlly dont like watching them do this to her,  but her numbers stay so good when we are there that we just talk her right though it.  She is very independant and doesnt like to be touched too much,  except from us.  Our nurses tell us that she is really reacting to our visits.  They notice a change when we leave.  I dont know if they just say that to make us feel good about the time we spend there,  but it works!  Tomorrow we are meeting with her Doctor to see what we are looking at for the next week as far as hurdles, milestones and expectations (not from T but from eachother).  I feel like such a grown-up.  I am going to wrap it there tonite because I am really tired today.  I hope and pray that my angel has a SUPER-DUPER-WUPER-FLUPER fantastic nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I prayed for her yesterday morning that she would have a good day. I love being able to come here and read updates! Give her hugs for me!

    SunnyD (on SMO)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah