Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I normally get emotional this time of the year.  I am a constant crier at midnight.  I don't know why.  Just always have been.  This year, however, I am going to smile from ear to fricken-fracken ear.  I will be heading to Tallulahland in a bit and we will be counting down the new year with her.  I call it "Club Miller" aka Millers Children's Hospital.  Yup,  no sad emotions.  Only emotions of strength, courage, patience, health, wisdom and most importantly love.  Tallulah has opened my heart like a sardine can and I am grateful. Happy new years to you all.  Tallulah and her family thank you for your support.  I would like to personally thank my partner and very best friend in the whole wide wild world Mark aka my baby Daddy.  Together we have made all of our dreams come true...with Tallulah the world in our oyster!  Thank you for being my Robin for all of these years and I hope I can make you as proud of me as I am of you!!!   143!    

Off to T-Land!    R...Ts Papi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah