Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tallulah has another good day!








We woke up extra early this morning to get enough dog time in the babies before we headed off to our favorite amusement park in the world....TallulahLand.  We got there and saw that she was looking really good and my heart sighed a bit.  She responded really well to us again.  Her eyes looking for us.  Her hands reaching.  Her feet stretching and pointing her toes.  My mom went with us this morning and it was wonderful. 
We were there for a bit before we had to hit the salon for a day of hair before we returned for our night-cap with T.
When we got there for the evening visit she was laying on her stomach.  They are trying give her surgery incision heal a bit so take the pressure off of it.  I have never seen her on her stomach.  I have never really seen the back of her head or her profile.  She is so beautiful and exotic.  I heart her big time.  At 8 it was touch time.  Which means changing her diaper and weighing her.  Also switching her pulse monitor from one foot to another.  While changing her we were all surprised to see a teeeeeny weeeny bit of poopie.  Now I know to most people that wouldnt be a reason to celebrate,  but for Tiny T its time to light firecrackers!!!  Such an excellent sign.  She also gained a lil more weight which is awesome.  All in all it was an excellent day.  2 visits to my love and I am a happy man.  I will get to spend a lot of time with her tomorrow since I am not working on clients tomorrow.  CANT WAIT!  Thanks for prayers and please keep them coming...its working guys, its working!                R

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that she pooped! I'll celebrate with you. That is such a great sign that she is getting so strong. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep growing and thriving, baby T!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah