Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

My pretty angel...

My baby looked fan-to-the-astic tonite.  She was in a spirited mood because the nureses were doing some routine stuff to her.  She is sooooooo funny and picky.  I love her forehead when shes mad.  I just want to eat her up.  She is getting so many gifts from kind friends and clients.  She just received the baby einstein book set from my friend Wendy.  I m really excited about that one.  Tallulah is going to have everything she wants once she gets home.  We are trying to figure out how do put on a non-traditional baby shower.  Now that she beat her own party, we are probably going to just scale things down and make it a fun get together.  Date to be set, but probably the same day we had planned from the beginning, Jan 16.  I am excited to start a wishlist and registry for her now that i know her and have seen her and know that she is going to have a nursery in owls, kangaroos and bunnies. 
Ok.  Good nite y'all.  Smile for Tallulah because she feels it.  R...Tallulahs Papi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah