Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It has been a crazy day.  We left the hospital and Tallulah is looking great.  She is very sedated and still looks pretty and is posing.  Her skin looks real good,  her eyes look good and her numbers seem to be looking real good.  I pray and hope she continues on this "strong woman" road that she is on.  Daddy got to take her temperature tonite.  From here Tiny T is going to thrive! 

I prayed with my mother and Mark all morning in the "family room" in the NICU.  It seemed like it had been forever, actually 4 hours, and there was a knock knock on the door.  I guess my mother and myself had decided to take a nap and Mark was outside in the hall pacing himself into a hole.  It was our amazing surgeon telling me the words that i had been rehearsing in my head for hours.  He said "Tallulah's hair transplant went well,  she looks fantastic!".  We laughed and I knew she was alright.  He told us everything went on schedule and as planned.  WHEEEEEEEW!  I love when doctors can be great at what they do and remain great people too!  I am completely impressed with him and his team.  Im completely impressed with me and my team too.  We did great.  Me Mark and my mother that is.  We kept eachother laughing and positive.  None of us ever went to the ugly place.  Thank goodness.  The room has a couch in it and a tv and internet connection.  The couch pulls out to a bed and a small chair and table.  Its quite cozy.  Its in the NICU and right next to the surgery room.  We drank coffee in there and ate.  We watched all of the videos and photos we of Tallulah.  We also took a nap.  I forgot what we were watching on television, but the next thing i know knock, knock.
After 30 minutes, they let us go in and see her.  She looked as good as she did before she went in.  Im so happy with her!  They only let 2 of us in there at a time so Mark and I went in, then mom and I went in.  We celebrated bedside with her and then went down to the chapel to do some thanking. 
We came home to let the dogs out for a bit and to eat a real meal and then it was off back to Tallulahland. 


I am thankful to have so many people praying and thinking about our lil T-Star!  She is soooooooo lucky and soooooooo loved! 

Thanks!   R

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness love you guys and still prayin for u!!
    love tiffany c

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah