Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grandma and Lela in the same day...

Tallulah got to spend one very fun and eventful week with her Grandma.  Today Daddy took Grandma to the airport.  She went back home to Georgia.  Hopefully she will be back next month.  It was very special seeing her with Tallulah.  The first visit they had together was very emotional.  A little too emotional for me.  I am the kind of person that cant stand next to someone crying, either tears of joy or tears of sadness, and not cry with them.  She was obviously overjoyed with emotion, but I didn't want to cry.  Scorpios are very sensitive to the emotions around them and feed off of it.  Tallulah is a Scorpio.  Before you know it Grandma had her perfectly manicured hands holding and stroking T-Rue.  She sang to her and told her little stories.  It was precious.  The nurses got a tickle out of it too.  When we went in for our evening visit the first nurse I saw said " I heard Tallulah had a Grandma visit".  I love when people talk about Tallulah like a person.  Don't get me wrong I love the baby talk, but I feel like shes grown when people talk about her like a person.  On tonight's visit my mom Abuela came.  For those of you who are not bilingual Abuela (pronounced AH-BWAY-LAH) is Spanish for grandmother.  Our family prefers a cute nick name version of it Lela (pronounced LEH-LAH).  Considering we named the baby Tallulah, i must have a thing for lah's...LOLOL   Anyway,  my mom Lela came with us to visit T.  She was so excited to see how big Tallulah is looking.  She hasn't seen her in 3 days.  She was having major with-drawls.  Tallulah was laying on her stomach which my mom had never seen.  She stroked her back and talked to her.  She did the whole catholic Spanish mother prayer thing about god taking care of the baby.  She did a lot of the baby talk with her.  She soooooo hearts T.   So do I and so does her Daddy.  We are so thankful for her!  R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah