Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So soso so Sorry...

Ok.  So I haven't written in a few days.  SORRY.  I could sit here and say that I have been really busy at salon and running back and forth between the hospital and the salon....but you already know that.  Tallulah is progressing along beautifully.  She is almost 3 lbs now.  She is very alert and very very beautiful.  She is liking her new room a little better now.  She has made a few friends there and that always makes it easier.  All of her old friends from the old room come and visit her too and that makes her Papi's heart smile!  She has been bottle fed once and according to the Team Tallulah she did really well.  Daddy and I have to take turns holding her now.  One of us will cradle her all swaddled up in the day for a shorter period of time.  Then at night the other kangaroo's with her for a longer period of time.  We are totally obsessed with her.  Its all we think about, talk about and dream about.  Sometimes we are driving in the car and we both get silent.  After a few minutes we just minutes one of us will just look at the other and realize how nerdy we are being and we start laughing.  We are so excited about her coming home soon.  We will be able to start decorating her nursery soon.  As a man that has always wanted to be a Papi to a little girl you know that I am going to hook her nursery up!!!  Twice  XX XX.   I know for sure there is going to be a harp in there somewhere.  I want the feeling of her room to be similar to the feeling of how we picked her name.  Tallulah Bankhead was an amazing actress with and even more amazing personality.  I want my T-Rue's room to feel like a dressing room for an actress from the 20's or 30's.  The vanity dresser.  The perfume bottles.  The sterling mirror and brush and comb set.  The large black and white pictures on the wall.  The rich fabrics in rich colors.  I think I'm going to do a big silhouette of hippos in tutu.  In black and white of course.  Maybe even in a damask fabric cut out.  I don't know yet.  Now that I am getting to do things in reverse its weird.  I planned on doing a nursery a certain way, but now I am making a room for Tallulah.  She is such a blessing that I want to do it right.  I am so excited to start it though.  Okay.  I promise not to go this far  without posting.  I thank you guys for all of your support and love.  Tallulah is thriving because of it.  Well, because of that and our amazing Team Tallulah members like Dominique, Wendy, Allie, Katrina...there are so many that I could go on and on.  They know who they are and how much Papi, Daddy & T-Star heart them!  R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah