Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

no call in the middle of the nite = Tallulah had a good nite

I tried to sleep last nite and did pretty good.  My phone didnt ring all nite which means good things.  My baby is in my head big time!!!!!  I am going to be applying color to my clients, while thinking Tallulah.  I am hoping that staying busy will speed up time!  Some of my friends on my surro mom message board think that will happen.  I love that message board and the friends that i have made there.  I am soooooooo at peace when im on that site and reading their posts.  Sometimes i read, re-read and re-read again their posts.   I cry, i laugh, i cry, i smile, i cry, i ready and i cry.  Not all of the tears are scared tears though.  Some are the joy of fatherhood and the helplessness you feel when your daughter is in a glass incubator with 5 gazillian wires and tubes everywhere.  sometimes i feel like i could just bring her home and do it myself, until one of the bells or whistles goes off and nurses go into action...then i realize that i should stick to hair and let them do the healing....     I thank you all for your support again. 
Off to the hospital and off to work then back to the hospital then back to work then back to the hospital then home.    I know it sounds crazy,  but i am so excited about the hospital break in the middle of the day.  Kind of like a mid-day break to go to the Toys R Us for my heart. 
                                      I love my little scorpion!  

P.s.  We decided to decorate her nursery in pink kangaroos.  I call her Tallulah Rue my kangaRue!!!  How cute it that!
Richie

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah