Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

A better day

thanks friends. today was a lil better for my star. not completely out of the woods, but better!:sunshine: i feel so bad for the nurses because i obviously reacted bad yesterday because they handled me with gloves on today. My baby is so beautiful! even sedated, she is a wiggler. her blood pressure and insulin are a huge balancing act, but she is trooping ahead, thank in part to all of your prayers! My mother and i visited her today for 4 hours and had a good time. her x rays are coming back promising. her puncture on her lung is healing over on its own which is promising. she has gained some weight as well. she was born at 530 grams and now weighs 610 grams. She is also 14 days old today. happy birthday to my kangaRue! Mark and i stay at the hospital all day, leave to come home and handle things and then run back up there. although its tiring, i wouldnt have it anyother way! I cherish every single second that i am there with her. her little movements, stretches, yawns, stares....i eat them up and stay high on them until the next one. You guys really help me along this road. I find myself telling Tallulah about you guys and all of your thoughts and prayers. the nurses laugh cause i take a list in with me and tell her the screen name and where you are from to tell her. they are amazed that i have people all over this globe praying for her. i tell them that my T.Rue is going to be a huge philanthropist and will have to give lots and lots back to the world for all of the prayers she is receiving. she WILL rock this world! I am really getting to know the nurses that care for her and they are some amazing people. Wendy, Vangie and Dominique are amongst some of the amazing women that care for my Rue all day and nite. I cant thank them enough!!! I hope my T absorbs some of their gentleness! Im sure its not easy to see a big guy singing and crying and praying and laughing all day long next to a tiny fighter.


Today was a good day and tomorrow will be even better!m I am fully committed to Tallulah breaking all hospital records and blowing them away with her recovery! She looks at me and I know she is going to be all right, I just know it in my gut!

Okay. Thats all for now.....Thanks again and may the powers above bless you all for your support! R

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful strong little baby girl...she is going to be fine! My prayers are with all of you.
    Gervel

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah