Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

11.21.2009

Tallulah continues to do well. Her skin is a looking so beautiful! She is moving when we talk to her and i am radiating pride!!!!!! i hold her hand and pretend we are playing pattycake. the nurses are all in love with her and hang around us asking us hair advice and telling us about how T is doing. They kept a disposable camera from us to take pics if she does anything when we arent there. Im a little anxious to go back to work, but we have to. I dont know how its going to be or how i am going to handle it, but, money doesnt grow on trees.LOL i AM however, going to be taking a 2 hour break in the middle of the day to spend at least 1 hour with her during the day. I dont work until 10, so i can see her in the morning too. Knowing me and mark, we will be there after work too and in between clients if we have any cancellations. I am pryaing for the strength to go back, because every second im not next to her i feel guilty. I know i shouldnt, but i cant help the ache. We just took surro mom grocery shopping to get her back on her feet. She is doing well and getting back to normal fast. Thank goodnesss. I am heading back in a few. I will write more later and post a new pic of my angel. until then...thanks...richie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richie and Mark, I am so glad to hear baby Tallulah is doing well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I live in LA now so I have access to incnredible resources. If there is anything at all you need me to bring or do for you up here i would be happy to. I have been checking FB and the blog daily. You, Mark and T are in my prayers always. xoxo Justine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah