Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Having a trying day!

We returned to work today.  It was difficult to focus on my job and not on T.  I am addicted to her and cant help but miss her when im not there with her.  Its funny, cause its not like i can do anything for her while im there, but i just want to be there.  She had a rough day herself.  Some of tubes had to be replaced and she had some trouble with her pick line so they had to prick her everytime to get blood to test it.  That puts her tiny fragile body under a lot of stress.  She looked like she was grouchy and over it.  It was hard.  Mark changed her diaper for the first time and did a fantastic job!  the nurses were really impressed.  She was weighed again tonite and gained 1 whole ounce YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.  Its amazing how something so little can give me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much hope.  We had a new nurse tonite.  We like her a lot.  Today was the first time I saw her get picked up and carried by someone.  It was awesome.  She opened her eyes and I melted. 
Several clients/friends brought her gifts to the salon today.  A beautiful outfit from gymboree.  She also got 3 outfits from Circo that are freakin adorable.  We also got some premie diapers and a lot of cards congratulating us on her birth.   Its weird,  ive been caught up so much on her health and her needs that I forgot to celebrate.  I want to get a "Its a girl!" balloon and hang it on my patio.  I have always wanted to do that!  If it wouldnt take time away from T.Rue I would go get a tattoo to celebrate her birth.  I havnt figured out what im going to get yet.  I may put her zodiac chart on my lower arm.  Her sign and ruling houses and maybe her pretty name in there.  Or maybe since mark and I are geminis i may get the gemini twins with them holding their hands open and have a lil scorpio in one hand and a baby rattle in the other.  I dont know yet.  I am definitely getting something to celebrate.  I have saved a big space on my arm for this. 
Tomorrow is thanksgiving and boy am i thankful.  My T.Rue is more than enough to fill up my heart for ever.  I find myself hanging on every movement she makes and holding my breath while shes doing it.  Its the craziest thing ever.  Its like a 8th grade crush that floors me!  Tomorrow I am going to get up and go visit my baby and be thankful with her.  My mom is going to visit too.  Then its off to my brothers house for some TurDucken. 
I pray my terrific T has a great nite and rests and grows grows grows!!!!!

Until next time .......Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah