Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

still cant find cord...

I've searched high, I've searched low and still cant find the ding dang cord to the digital camera. I have taken so many pictures that I have filled up 4 memory cards. Tallulah is adjusting fantastically. She is eating regularly and pooping regularly as well. She is sleeping beautifully and doesn't really cry unless she has gas. Once we get that out, shes smooth sailing. I slept 6 hours in the last 24 hours. I LOVE IT! My Tallulah is everything I always dreamed she would be and then some. She makes me smile inside. You know what I mean? Kind of like butterflies but stronger. Kind of like a chill but warmer. Kind of like after-glow, but purer. I feel like I'm writing a calvin klein commercial...LOL. Aside from having the oxygen on Tallulah is pretty much any other baby. She weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs. 5 oz at her doctors appointment and she is getting rounder and rounder. Her features are filling in beautifully. I heart her lips! I am so grateful for her! I thank God and all of his wisdom for carrying her through her surgeries and her traumatic entrance into this world. I am going to spend the rest of my life making sure that the hardest part of her life is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has struggled enough. i have watched this baby fight so hard and so determined that she makes me feel like a wimpy wimp wimp :( She is STRONG! Now she gets to sit back and be told how wonderful and amazing she is for the rest of her life. Its almost time for a feeding so I may have to cut this emotional roller-coaster short. I love that song.(Emotional Roller-Coaster by I don't know who?) Ok. bye for now. Smile....I love my Tallulah and shes home....shes home....shes home....! R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah