Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Dum da da dum...

TALLULAH IS HOME....TALLULAH IS HOME......TALLULAH IS HOME.......TALLULAH IS HOME.....

We are so happy. Tallulah is home and resting comfortably. I am watching her sleep as I type. She is amazingly beautiful. The day was crazy and stressful and full of instructions. By the end of leaving the hospital I felt like everyone was saying blah blah blah blah... I just wanted to take her home. The saddest part is saying goodbye to our 2 primary nurses. Dominique and Heather have helped us and Tallulah soo much that its hard to explain how much they mean to us. Everyone was so excited for us. It was like the last day at camp. You know you have to go home, but its still sad. After we figured out how the car seat worked, we were on our way. With both of our mothers there we were ready for parenthood.

ok. shes crying will write more later...R

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys!! I bet she's so thrilled to have you both there 100% of the time, now. She's home, she's home, she's home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes home...shes home....shes doing so good....shes home. thanks in large part to you Emily!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Its been a crazy ride so far but it is about to get even crazier. But in the best way possible! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Yay Yay! I'm so happy for you both! I was hoping to read that she was home. Charley, Syrah, Owen Elvis, Chuck and I all wish you the best!
    Hugs and Kisses, Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah