Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

almost home...

Wow what a busy week. Tallulah is not home yet, but she will be tomorrow. Can you believe it. Tomorrow. Officially tomorrow. No false starts this time. No more we think tomorrow...tomorrow. Tallulah is weighing in at roughly 5 lbs. 1 oz. She is a chubby faced smiley princess. I have taken recent pics but cant find the connector to the digital camera at the moment to post them. I will definitely take some pictures tomorrow of her homecoming. Her nursery is as ready as its going to get before she comes home. No pretty painted walls or anything fancy but that's ok. The walls are painted with love and dreams. The love that we have for her that gave us the strength and courage to make this dream a reality. Eventually she will have the room fit for Miss Tallulah Rue. The new place is coming together nicely. Grandma Jan arrives tomorrow just in time for T's homecoming. I'm so excited that I don't know if I will sleep tonight. I feel like I have had like 8 cups of coffee and I should be exhausted. I am washing a load of my angels socks and bassinet sheets and cant believe that there wont be a drawer that under her bassinet with a never ending supply of clean blankets and washcloths like in the hospital. I will surely miss that. I am so happy. Ok. My dryer should be dry. Thanks for being patient with me during this crazy time in our lives. Its about to pay off big time when my family is complete tomorrow...R

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be the best day for you guys. An early congratulations. Rob, Maddie, and myself, cant wait to come by and meet your little rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah