Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

my cheeks hurt...

whos the most excited Papi in the whole freakin world? ? ? ? ? ? if you said me you are correct. Last night we got to dress Miss Rue for the very first time. I spent the majority of the day with my mother organizing Tallulahs closet and clothes and stuff. Our surro mom Lori has just moved out and now we are going to set that room up as the nursery. Its a huge room and its going to seem even bigger for a baby. After we separated the clothes by size we had to decide what to take to the hospital to put her in. I could go the sensible route and put her in a plain white onsie. UH, yeah no. I could go totally over the top and put her in this little white furry rabbit hooded top with a carrot bottom...Too much! Should I go pink? Too typical. Considering that I think she is already the prettiest thing god ever made keeps me from putting her in something too cutesy. Then we found it. A purple onesie that has the word SMART written across her chest. It also has a cookie underneath the word smart. Smart Cookie. That sounds about right. Its not pink and not too over the top and stresses our importance on her brain while promoting how devastatingly beautiful she is. Putting it on her was so much fun. She floats in it but thats ok. At least she is in clothes! Thank God! I slept with the biggest smile on my face ever. So much so that my cheeks are sore this morning. I am one happy man!!!!!


R

2 comments:

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah