Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

great day for the big girl...

Tallulah did fantastic in her big girl crib.  I spent some time with her in the middle of the day.  I fed her and changed her all in front of her uncle Ricky.  He got to stand right outside of the window while I did all of this.  I kind of paraded her in front of him.  I moved her up and down and up and down.  And then I would take her side to side while making a choo choo train sound.   Then I realized that shes a girl and couldnt think of a femanin sounding vehicle or choo choo sound.  I found myself saying poof-poof-poof-poof, poof-poof-poof-poof.....its much easier to say then it is to type it but they are both ridiculous!  She smiled, I smiled, Ricky smiled...It was a good visit. 

Tonight the superstar weighed in at 3 lb 7 oz.  Grow Grow Grow Tallulah...Grow Tallulah Grow. 


Tallulahs Papi...R

1 comment:

  1. you are so beautiful, cant wait to go back to work...Love Dominique

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah