Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

fantastic Tallulah...

OK.  So Tallulah continues to do fantastic.  She looks amazing.  Her MRI came back clean.  She is continuing to gain weight.  Last night she weighed in at 3 lbs 13 oz.  She continues to smile and melt me with her big eyes.  I'm really going to be in trouble when this one can walk and talk and ask me for stuff.  Daddy and I have been really REALLY busy.  We have been thrown an unexpected curve ball in the game of life and we have to find a way to hit it into a home run.  I don't want to get too into it because this blog is really about Miss T., but just know that Mark and I and Tallulah have our fingers crossed waiting for some really big news this Friday.  NO NO NO calm down Tallulah isn't coming home yet.  But this news is just as big to us.  I am just going to leave things in gods hands and as my mother once said long ago "Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands cause I cant do this on my own"...or was that a song?  Either way its appropriate for the moment. ...R...Tallulah's Papi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah