Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my champ is great...



Miss Tallulah came through her surgery fantastic. She did so well that she didnt have to spend the night. They actually let her go home after just 4 hours because she was so stable. She is soooo strong. She is resting right now. She has been uncomfortable. I have been uncomfortable. She has cried. I have cried. All in all we all pretty tired. My mom and Dominique were with us today and helped out a lot. Ok. Im off to tend to my princess...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is a strong little girl and beautiful beyond words! You two are some lucky daddies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad to hear her recovery is going well. Adan had a pretty hard time of it, but he's a much happier boy now. She is breathtakingly beautiful, I want to squeeeze her!

    -Esmeralda.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah