Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

after much delay...

The last two days we have worked from 9 am to 10 pm.  Tallulah has had a Dr.s appointment everyday this week at different times with different doctors.  I think I have slept 7 hours in the last 2 weeks.  I have hit a whole new level of consciousness.  This is what it must feel like to fast.  Lord knows I will never feel that kind consciousness cause I likes to eat too much...  Tallulah's medication schedule and routine are changing weekly.  We just keep pictures of the syringes on the fridge with the correct doses in them that way when we are tired we just hold up the current syringe to the picture and make them match...no measuring required.  All in all life is FANTASTIC!!!  Tallulah is AMAZING!!!  She is weighing 6 lbs 3 oz.  She is very alert and attentive.  She has the most amazingly huge chocolate chip eyes that I have ever seen.  I get lost in them.  Next week I am slowing down the work schedule.  Sorry ladies.  I have a new client that takes priority.  She does not like me staying out all day and coming home too tired to pay attention to her.  She is kind of a needy kind of client that wants me there at her beck and call, night and day.  Its like I work solely for her.  She is very demanding and strong.  She has to have it her way or she just screams!  She even makes me wipe her but when she poops.  Can you believe it?  So that's why I have to slow down my work schedule.  This new needy client is my favorite client that I have ever had in my entire life!  So what that she doesn't have a lot of hair yet.  I still play with it.  She gets manicures and pedicures while she sleeps.  Since she is still connected to her apnea monitor and her oxygen we take turns sleeping so that one of us can always watch over her.  I have taken some really fun pictures of my T-Star and will get to them soon.  That is somewhere on the list.  Ok.  Gotta get ready for work.  Saturday at the salon can be overwhelming with energy...I love it!   I love Tallulah.  I love Mark.  I love my mom for all of her help this week. I love Jesus!  R

1 comment:

  1. Wow! T is amazing! So beautiful and such a STRONG little lady!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah