Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Enough is never enough...

Wow was today a long and fun day.  Daddy and I ended our night late last night and started our day early this morning.  Saturdays are always busy at the salon.  Thinking all day long that i was going to get to hold my Sweet T. in the evening was enough to keep me electrified!  And when I say electrified, I mean ELECTRIFIED.  The triple shot caramel macchiato might have helped a little too, but I digress.  After many fun haircuts and styles it was time to go to TallulahLand.  She looked fantastic tonight.  The fact that I can see her entire face now is so exciting.  I know every parent says it about their children, but damn shes pretty.  I heart the hell out of her!  After taking her temp and changing her diaper (only pee pee...pheeew!) it was Kangaroo with Tallulah Rue time.  Guess who got to hold her tonight??????????  If you guessed me you would be correct.  This time I was more confident and ready for the experience.  When Catrina placed her on me it just felt right.  No fear...no anxiety...no overwhelming emotion....just right.  Her not having all of the tubing she had in when I held her the first time was fantastic.  She snuggled right through the hour smoothly.  A few little cries here and there when I would change positions, which I kind of did like 3 more times than I actually had to just to hear her cry.  I know that might sound kind of mean but the sound is still new to me and sounds like a symphony to my ears.  I have wanted Tallulah for sooooooooooooooooo long and worked sooooooooooooooooo hard that to have the pay-off snuggled on my chest is just unreal.  Just heaven.  Daddy sat right next to me and held up a hand held mirror so that I could see her face.  When it was time to put her back I felt good about it.  I mean, I could hold her all night long and not get enough, but it was enough to satisfy me until tomorrow.  We came home very happy tonight.  The future seems so optimistic to me right now.  I love this feeling.  Its like the opposite of depression.  Ok.  I'm going to upload pictures of the last few days onto the computer and then start posting them.  XOXOXOXO...R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know that Tallulah is on your mind...Papi, Daddy & Tallulah